So... Sorry... I never post... but ya know... I'm busy...
Here on some things that have been on my mind:
* I'm tired of people asking if I'm better, and they are disappointed when I say no...
What am I suppose to do, eh?
* I want to run. Like, really run.
* I'm a complainy pants.
* I can't believe it's been a year...
* I want...uh NEED to get out of my rut.
* I think people need to not be so rude to me.
* I get depressed. Deal with it.
* I like being by myself at times, sometimes I just need to cry.
* I'm sick of guys who stop liking me after they realise I'm "broken".
* I'm NOT broken.
* Any boy would be lucky to have me, too bad they can't see that.
* I'm glad my foot isn't getting worse.
* I'm grateful my trial isn't very hard... but sometimes I just want it to end.
* I hate when people say, "They're lame,"
* I've noticed how much society ignores the needs of others, and how daily language and phrases can be really insulting without any mean intentions. It's crazy.
* Don't expect me to be perfect.
* I'm insecure.
* I'm confident.
* I've learned a lot, and overcomed more than I thought I would.
* I've had to learn to not rely on people again, they think it's easy now, but this stage is harder than any other one I've gone through, through this whole thing.
* I rely on my Savior.
* When people think I'm not doing enough, I remind myself that I'm doing all I can, cry, and keep going.
* I like who I am.
* I've got a lot about myself right now I can't stand, but I'm dealing with it.
* I feel bad that my family has to deal with me.
* Sometimes, I want to punch people in the face who are jerks.
* Sometimes, I wish I had one, true, best friend.
* I'm glad I have a gazillion friends.
* I'm tired all the time.
* I'm on depression medicine, and that weirds me out.
* I don't like being weak.
* Ice Cream fixes my problems.
* I'm glad I have a fast metabolism.
* I'm content with how my life is going be...
* Sometimes, I wish someone would just be there.
* I'm sick of people leaving me.
* I'm excited for the day, this is in the past...
My life is so hard right now,
I'm not sure how much more I can handle, but....
I wouldn't change my life for anything.