Thursday, October 21, 2010

Voldemort. Lying, cheating, mean, ugly Voldemort.

{So, just to warn you. This is going to be an interesting post}

So, I'm about to complain about Voldemort. Because, Voldermort is stupid. Voldemort is the little pet name I gave my ex... adorable, I know.

Today, was rough. I hate when memories of him pop in my head. Oh, just so you know, I DO NOT MISS HIM and I do NOT want him back. Ewe. NO. Just NO. That's important. But, Voldemort totally crushed me. He's just stupid. We dated a little over a year, and it's been a little over a year since he lied, cheated and stole money from me... I mean, it's been a little over a year since I've been single. Which, by the way has been awesome. I'm not sad he's gone, I'm not sad we didn't work out. I'm sad I dated him in the first place. He's the biggest mistake I've ever made. I was just vunerable when we started dating, and it just got out of hand. He learned quickly how to manipulate me and make me stay. (I had tried/wanted/felt like I should break up with him MANY times, but it never seemed to work) And thus started the heartbreak.

"It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone."

I've never experienced more pain, then the pain that was caused by him. I would rather go through all the pain from my accident, and the pain I'm still dealing with because of my accident then to go through what he put me through again. I'd rather be completely paralyzed then to deal with him again. Which, is saying a lot, because I still cry at night when I think about how I can't move/use my foot. It sucks and I hate it, but it's nothing compared to what Voldemort put me through.

If you are reading this, and you are a jerk, stop being a jerk. Seriously, it crushes people. Or if you are thinking about cheating on someone, don't. Or if you are thinking about lying to someone, don't.

It would take a lifetime to write down all the lies Voldermort told me. They all came unraveled after I broke up with him. (Yes, I finally did it) But, as much as I hate that I ever dated him at all, I can't deny that I gave him my heart. As much as I want this to go away, it never will. It happened. But, what doens't kill you makes you stronger. And boy, I'm pretty dang strong now. All you can do is learn from mistakes. But, Voldemort, I'm so glad you are gone now. If I believed in hating people, I would hate you. But I don't, and I hope you realise one day what you did, and I hope you never do it again... especially since you are married to the girl you cheated on me with... But, for her sake, stop being Voldemort and be the guy I thought you were and the guy you pretended to be for so long.



Anyway, the moral of the story is that anyone can defeat Voldemort.
.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nichelle. I know how you feel. If you need to vent more about Voldemort to anyone you can message me on Facebook or you can text me 435-754-6526. I'm so sorry that you had to experience that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed you were strong enough to break free. I always say you can't meet "Mr. Right" when you are with Mr. Wrong. So yay for you! And I hope you soon get past this PTSD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEy girl I know EXACTLY how you felt.. or are feeling... GOod post! You are awesome and deserve the BEST guy in the WORLD! He is going to treat you like GOLD because you are :)HE will never lie, or even think about cheating! Most important he is going to take you to the Temple, and marry YOU and only YOU for time and all eternity! I love you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete