Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lil' Blurp.

Life is good. I've got soooo much to do. But man, life is grand.

That is all.

Not that loving life is a small thing. But, yes, I love life. Y'all should try it sometime, that is, loving life... it's quite good for the soul, quite good.

Oh, and my best friend (My Oregon best friend...  don't get offended here in Utah. I love you all, my dear friends.), Rachel, is on her mission right now. She got on facebook (little stink) and changed her relationship status to complicated. Someone asked, "With Jesus?" Rachel replies, "You know it." Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce you to my best friend.... I miss her.

3 comments:

  1. I read the title of your post as "Li'l Burp" instead of Blurp. Made me laugh. Did you end up deciding what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to tough it out... We'll see...

    ReplyDelete