Saturday, May 15, 2010

Let us all press on...

So, I've been home for awhile. Things have been great. I've been weak and tired, but nothing to severe. Hopefully everything will just go up from here. I'll admit, I really need things to start going up... I feel like I've been on the edge for awhile now. But I'm always blessed, so I know things will be okay. I'm grateful for all I have, and even though times are tough and I feel there's alot bearing down on me, I know I'll get through it. I just hope that I'll last emotionally through all of this. It's easy for me to show a happy face when others are around, even when times are tough. I know I'm very blessed and shouldn't complain, but it would be nice to have something obviously good happen. Good happens to me all the time, I'm just kinda sick of finding it among not so fun stuff. :) But, life is good. Just have to keep going I suppose. But, I'll use that alot in my life. Just keep enduring it well. The future is as bright as your faith. Keep moving forward.                           

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I think you are handling things amazingly well, even on your bad days.

    ReplyDelete