Monday, May 10, 2010

Surgery Tomorrow...

So, today was another trip to Salt Lake day. I had to get a cast made of my foot so that I could have a custom brace made, and I also had to come for a pre-op for my surgery tomorrow. Originally, the surgery was suppose to be at noon, but they changed it to 7:30 in the morning, then they changed it to 8:30... so I have to be there at 7... hopefully they don't change it another time. Sheesh. Doctors...

FYI: Surgery Date, May 11th, at 8:30 am and is scheduled to last about 5 hours. They anticipate me needing to stay in the hospital for 3 days. It's being performed by Dr. Dailey, at the UofU Hospital, in Salt Lake. Also, the nurse who helped with the pre-op stuff today said I was one of the healthiest to come in... I didn't tell her about my ice cream addiction...

1 comment:

  1. Nichelle, you are such an inspiration to me. I read your whole blog, and if that would have happened to me, I would not ever have had the amazing outlook on life that you have. You are such a faithful daughter of God. Seriously. I wish I could be there for you when you go in tomorrow, but know that I will pray for you. You have always been such a role model to me, and even through your trying time you remain a role model for everyone. I know that we aren't even close, but I love you and I know that the Lord loves you. Keep that positive outlook. Its a quality that not many can pull off now a days.

    ReplyDelete